The IMPACT Junior Board of Directors is a volunteer group of successful, socially conscious, and motivated young adults, ages 23-40, who are committed to supporting and promoting the mission of IMPACT Family Counseling. This will be done by building awareness and raising funds primarily through planning and executing events.
- Attendance to at least 3 IMPACT program functions and events throughout the year.
- Attendance at 75% of scheduled meetings (9 of 12 per year).
- Participation in at least on committee, i.e., event planning, marketing, sponsorship/fundraising.
- Commitment to a one year term with the option to continue involvement after the first term.
- Must be able to make an annual charitable donation to IMPACT
Benefits of Membership
- Make a difference in the lives of children, families, and individuals in our community.
- Gain experience in leadership and community service.
- Network and build friendships with like-minded professionals.
Interested in joining the IMPACT Jr. Board of Directors? Apply Now