Supervised by: Executive Director
Working Hours: Hours are flexible. Ability to work weekday nights preferred, but not required.
Minimum Qualifications: Preferred Licensed Professional Counselor. A minimum of a Masters degree in Counseling and a minimum of three years’ experience.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Provide individual and group outpatient counseling onsite in clinic setting.
· Coordinate the implementation of various counseling programs with at risk youth and families.
· Provide individual and group counseling in school setting.
· Work with school principals, counselors, and teachers to determine needs of children/youth.
· Provide monthly reports to Program Director.
· Assist as needed with IMPACT programs, which includes: Family Strengthening, School Intervention, Anger Management, and Relationships That Matter.
· Cooperate with colleagues and co-workers to meet the various needs of the client.
· Maintain client files and prepare documentation of incidents to each agency as needed.
Submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.